How to Take Photos of Your Home
Following are some easy to follow tips for taking good pictures of your
- Center the building fully within the frame of the camerašs
- Try to shoot from the corner away from the garage so the garage
isnšt the predominant feature.
- Get a small view of the side of the building to achieve a
- If you canšt get entire building in one shot - take two and stay
in the same spot
- Photo the building when the sun is shining on it.
- Donšt shoot when front is in deep shadow.
Return to Home Portraits.
Click one of the
links below to go to your favorite section or the order form.
Seasonal Cards /
Portraits / Original
Links / Order
Form / About
the Artist / Home /
2000 - 2016, Jill Hunter. All Rights Reserved.