How to Take Photos of Your Home
Following are some easy to follow tips for taking good pictures of your
- Center the building fully within the frame of the camerašs
- Try to shoot from the corner away from the garage so the garage
isnšt the predominant feature.
- Get a small view of the side of the building to achieve a
- If you canšt get entire building in one shot - take two and stay
in the same spot
- Photo the building when the sun is shining on it.
- Donšt shoot when front is in deep shadow.
Return to Home Portraits.
Click one of the
links below to go to your favorite section or the order form.
Jill's Etsy Site
Seasonal Cards /
Portraits / Original
Links / Order
Form / About
the Artist / Home /
2000 - 2021, Jill Hunter. All Rights Reserved.